HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Member Introductions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaojhia

PostSubject: Member Introductions!   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 am

So, this is where you can introduce yourself and what you hope to gain from this club experience!

Please, no spamming, trolling, and all the other obnoxious internet nuisances.

Happy posting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cha0ticMusic

PostSubject: I Am...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 am

Ling Wu, Some of my friends call me by my nickname:Panda (why?Cause I love them so much), I'm a senior this year! (damn I feel really old..) and it'll be my second, but final year in Japanese club (Wah, that's so sad!)
I am the queen of cornyness(..Is that even a word? Whatever)I hope after this I can study at the Art institue of Portland in the Culinary art's field!
I like to sleep in a lot (so don't bother trying to call me cause I can sleep threw WWII), and um..I love music, a lot I play piano, clarinet, Trumbone, and I wanna learn how to play the violin. (love soccer to!)
Anyways, I think thats enough about me! I look forward to this year very much! Let's make it a memory that can't be forgotten! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/LunarMoonAngel
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions!   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 am

Hiiiiiiiii, my name is Shannon *points to sn* as you can see
this will be my first full year of j-club and my last, because im a senior....... but.... since it's after school at three...... i can sneek back in if i wish.....
i also hope to put more pictures up on the back wall.... cause i can ^.^
My expectation of J-club:
-food everyday
-more karaoke
-more food
and finally more food

just kidding

I look hope to have lots of fun in j-club this year

PS please don't try to speek japenese with me, this will result with you having an ear full of french >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions!   Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 am

Hi. My name is Andy. I am an alumnus of DDHS, class of '08. (Don't hate!)

I play guitar, I longboard, and I watch Japanese dramas and variety-show-type-things. Like Lincoln. I highly recommend that one. And I'm currently reading 仁-Jin-. It's gonna be turned into a drama next month, so I hope there'll be torrents on the D-Addicts website... *cough*

みなさん、どうぞよろしくお願いします。
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rsutanto

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 am

HEY EVERYONE its Richard, NO not Richard lehr, Richard Sutanto (the cool azn one) i am one of the vp of the jap club, i like to breakdance and play videogame's *cough... SSBB.* I like to play any sports as long as i know how to or is told how to play. likes anime and manga such as Negima, Shakugan no Shana, Zero no tsukaima, and Basquash! I hope that we will be able to get along and that we can get more people into this fourm while being active. if you wish to contact me just aim me at sutantodinata or e mail at jack_dueler@yahoo.com

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!! (yes this means i am taken)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:05 am

gaojhia wrote:
So, this is where you can introduce yourself and what you hope to gain from this club experience!

Please, no spamming, trolling, and all the other obnoxious internet nuisances.

Happy posting!

gao jhiaaaaa
you forgot to introduce yourself....
how can you expect people to come if they don't know who are most awsome leader is?

now
do the intro..... doo itttttt...... or ..... um ....... no supernatural for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaojhia

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 am

Nuuu, I wants the Supernatural-ness!

Hi, I'm Gao-Jhia. I'm the President of Japanese Club, and am currently a senior at David Douglas.

I'm into music, art, and books. And I want to be able to make this year in Japanese Club a very memorable one, more than just a time-killer or social-gathering where no one pays any attention.

Please help me in making this an awesome year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:13 am

gaojhia wrote:
Nuuu, I wants the Supernatural-ness!

Hi, I'm Gao-Jhia. I'm the President of Japanese Club, and am currently a senior at David Douglas.

I'm into music, art, and books. And I want to be able to make this year in Japanese Club a very memorable one, more than just a time-killer or social-gathering where no one pays any attention.

Please help me in making this an awesome year!

much better
you can get your reward when my neighbor decides to give me back season four.... but you wanted to start at the begining...........

and since this is introductions i wont go off topic
continuing from my thingy:
i like supernatrual..... <3s Sammyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x82carmen28x

PostSubject: YOUR #1 Vice President!!   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 am

Hey everyone!! Gaojhia, thousand kudos on making this forum, sorry it's taken so long for me to make my intro, i've been so busy these days. junior year really is packed Very Happy

Anyways, MY NAME IS CARMEN RONG (middle name NEVER) ... just kidding tongue
I'm your 1st vice president of Japanese Club, I'll do my best to come up with STELLAR ideas for the club, and help out our busy president when she doesn't have time!

My hobbies:
well...... MUSIC!! Asian music, including japanese, korean, chinese, etc. DRAMAS! same genres Very Happy man.. i miss the days when i can watch then for hours and hours nonstop... i've been falling behind so much because of the loads of hw i get from school these days.

I play volleyball, was on the JV1 team my sophomore year, but decided i was going to be too busy to join volleyball this year. Instead, I chose to run for an officer status for Japanese Club, and here i am!

I love to sing and dance Very Happy some of you guys might no i was part of the High King - Cinderella Complex dance for the Japanese Girls Welcoming Ceremony, along with our fellow treasurer: Louanne and 3 other dancers.
You guys enjoyed it right? Very Happy

that's it for now, IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR! WE'RE GONNA MAKE JAPANESE CLUB LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!
日本語クラブがんばって!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/x82carmen28x
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions!   

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions!
Page 1 of 1