HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WINTER BREAK.... LET'S CATCH UP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x82carmen28x

PostSubject: WINTER BREAK.... LET'S CATCH UP!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 am

saddening...our forum is being deserted!!
last log in was over a month ago!! >.<
well how's everyone's winter break going so far? there's less than a week left of it!! enjoy it while it lasts!!
-----
as a reminder for japanese club, we will be working hard on fundraising as soon as we get back from break. the money for the t-shirts came right out of sensei's pocket, and partially from our funds, if i recall correctly.
they weren't all that cheap either, so if we want to keep the prices of the t-shirts low, we need to fundraise to make up for any loss in profit:

our current focus is making omamori charms to sell to the school after the break. since the new year will have just past, it is predicted that there would be more people willing to buy these MAGICAL charms and protect their wishes (new year resolutions) for the new year.
currently, our treasurer, louanne, is working very hard on sewing these omamori charms and i'm sure she would appreciate some help. if anyone finds themselves absent of anything worthy to do and is confident in their skill at making the pockets, it would be SPLENDID (sorry just got done watching cinderella not too long ago) if you could pitch in and help. the pockets need to be able to hold notes that are about 4cm wide x 6cm tall.

after we get enough made, we will sell these charms pockets during lunch, where people who decide to buy them will be able to pick what type of protection/wishes they want written on the notes. louanne and i will be main people to write the notes in kanji. anyone who feels confident in their kanji can apply.

hopefully people actually get on this forum more often!!!
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/x82carmen28x

WINTER BREAK.... LET'S CATCH UP!
Page 1 of 1