HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaojhia

PostSubject: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 am

Also on the 25th of September, students from Shukutoku Yono High School, which is DDHS's Japanese sister school, will be arriving during 4th period.

We will have performances such as singing, breakdancing, and hip-hop.

Members as well as Japanese Students are encouraged to come!

Also, the girls from SYHS will be performing as well.

Hope to see you there~!

-Gao-Jhia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kev_the_mighty_secretary

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 am

yay perfect time to skip!
i love school

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

1. What time does the assembly start?

2. We're probably going to bring a mic of our own, so I can do backup vox for Alex. And since that'll make it hard to hear the guitars, I'm gonna bring my amp and we'll set it up and plug into it (still on acoustic/clean guitars though). Hence why I want to know when it starts so we can get there early and do a short little sound check.

3. We want to introduce the song ourselves. So if you could just say something like,

続きまして、David Douglas 高校の三人の既卒者は日本語で一曲を演奏します。どうぞ

then we'll take it from there. Have Sensei check me ↑there↑ and improve it if needed.

...Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaojhia

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:20 am

Oh cool, because we've been needing a mic really badly.

That'd be great!

I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rsutanto

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:27 am

hey andy we need u to translate to the japanese girls what the principle is saying in a speech he is going to give is that ok??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 am

If I can have a copy of a speech, assuming there is one, and if so I might wanna confer with Sensei briefly beforehand. If not, I'll still do it. But yeah, it'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaojhia

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 am

ALSO, it'll start around 1:30 on Friday, in the South Cafeteria, as usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:30 am

Ah. Thank you very much. We'll probably show up with the equipment around 1'ish, if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaojhia

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:31 am

That's totally fine.

So you're bringing one mic, yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 am

Well if you need us to bring one just to have a mic, I can arrange for two mics. That's probably what I'll do just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaojhia

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 am

If you could bring two, that'd be great!

So far, we have your mics, and possibly two more, since there's a group singing as well, so it'd be nice to get as many as possible

><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 am

Well, off I go to practice with Alex and Joe. Wish us luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaojhia

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 am

Good Luck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 am

Okay. So we have everything we need for tomorrow, and we even have a third mic. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rsutanto

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:48 am

but does it fit with the school's mic plug in??

Andy you should accept my buddy request
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:58 am

We have our own mic cords, and I'm fairly confident that they can all plug into any PA system universally.

Buddy request? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rsutanto

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:00 am

i ment buddy request for this fourm i sent one check your profile i dont know how u accept it though but i did sent one

are you going bowling with the japanese girls with us??

sunday27 rose bowl 164 in powell at 6:00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mirainohibiki

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah, I'll be there with the students.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]   

Back to top Go down

Shukutoku Yono High School Arrival [better known to you all as the Japanese Girls coming...]
Page 1 of 1